Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tile Coasters






I found a tutorial on Stamp TV on a really simple and quick way to make beautiful tile coasters. I just happened to have 8 tumbled tiles that I brought home as a sample for by back splash, so I made a set for my Father in law and a set for myself. I used my 2 favourite stamp sets from Stampin Up These actually took more time to set up and clean up then to actually make. Give them a try! I also had a chance to work on a LO this weekend too! I was actually able to complete the Friday Formula from one of my favourite scrappy sites Create My Keepsake. Thanks for stopping by & have a great night.

Oh--Just a reminder that the new Stampin' Up catalogue debuts on July 1st. Take a look at the Last Chance stamps and accesories. Once they are gone, they are gone forever!

1 comment: